Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I cannot believe Easter is Sunday

Okay, So I cannot believe Easter is Sunday.  I am sponsoring one of my close friends through the RCIA process.  One thing that is cool is she is getting baptized and confirmed on April 3rd.  On April 3rd, 1999 I got baptized and confirmed into the church.  I think it is awesome that we will share the same baptism birthday.  I love the Easter Vigil as well and have not been since I was baptized (due to not wanting to take kids). My in-laws are going to be here for Easter to watch the kids the night of the Vigil.

The Easter bunny has not been very good this year.  The bunny has to go out and get the stuff to go in the baskets for Sunday. It is hard when you are a work at home mom to try and get away without kids and have a 4-year-old home all day to realize what you are doing.  My husband is gone all day with school.  I have to try and get out tomorrow morning I think.  The thing is I am afraid there is not going to be too much left when I do go.  I always do this.  I am very good at procrastinating and then realizing that it is very close before I go out.  We always run out of eggs in the store and I have to go searching everywhere for stuff.  You think I would learn.  C is still not walking.  I so wanted her to be walking, so she could help find eggs.  Oh well next year I guess she will have more fun and will probably get what she is supposed to be doing.

That is it for now.  Onto doing the shred sometime today and then blogging about it hopefully later tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment