Learning to live through tears, laughter, and craziness.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers including babyloss mothers.
Today is Mother's Day. Today is the day after my sons birthday. The one that made me a mom 9 years ago. He was born 3 1/2 weeks early on the Tuesday right before Mother's Day. I remember saying to my husband something like "It is not fair you get to celebrate Father's Day before I get to celebrate Mother's Day" and then I ate my words, but in the most special way ever. He is my first and only boy so far. He is sad because his birthday will be on Mother's Day next year, but I told him not to be that he was the first one to make me a mother and that is so special. Then followed my 3 girls. I love them all so dearly. I love all of my kids and am very excited to celebrate Mother's Day today with all 4 of them and am of course remembering 4 of my other little ones, which I hope someday to celebrate Mother's Day up in heaven with. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I didn't realize I's birthday was so close to Mother's Day! that's neat. How did his party go?
ReplyDeleteHow did his confirmation go? I was thinking about it all week!